Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wedgie

Today we were transitioning from Math to Social Studies. I had to put some paperwork in the kids binders. So, as I'm sitting there quickly getting things in order, I hear, 
Student: "I'm going to give you a wedgie!" "You know, when you pull up your underwear and it sticks...." 


LOL.... Our tech guy was in my classroom and I said,
Me: "Did you hear that? She said wedgie and gave the definition!!!!" 


I asked her to repeat it and one of the  other students told him! I was speechless. 
My tech guys said, "How do you do this all day?"


 My response........"I LOVE it!!!!" 

2 comments:

  1. This post is very useful for us. Because we have a lot of tips and tricks from this post. Thank you for this amazing post share.!
    Bollywood Tour Package

    ReplyDelete