Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm so EXCITED

Play centers were a bit of a mess on Friday. I only had 13 students by the end of the day. I usually have everything orderly, but, I felt warm and fuzzy so I let them have free reign of the place.   I had two students at blocks. Usually, they sit quietly and play making garages for their cars or towers pretending they are in a big city. 


Two boys were there and they decided to make the blocks into hurdles. I carefully watched as they were attempting their mini Olympic sport.  Their classmates were cheering the boys on chanting their names and watching if they were going to fall on the blocks (which everyone wanted them to do) or actually make it over. 


One of my little ones was overly excited about the whole ordeal. He came over and yelled, "Ms. M, everyone is making me so excited I have to go to the bathroom." I watched as he was doing a little dance. He never went. Little guy was too excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment